Chopped Cardboard Bedding
- Our chopped cardboard bedding is manufactured from new corrugated cardboard which is cut into small pieces, creating a highly absorbent, warm and insulating bedding.
- Common triggers of respiratory disease in horses are mould, dust and bacteria which are all found in conventional hay and straw. Our cardboard bedding creates a dust, seed and spore free environment, making it perfect for animals with allergies or respiratory problems.
- Cardboard can be especially beneficial to horses suffering from COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder) or RAO (Recurrent Airway Obstruction).
- Cardboard is highly absorbent thus reducing urine build up in the stable. A build up of urine means a build up of pungent ammonia which can cause damage to the delicate tissues of the respiratory system and cause wellbeing issues.
- We source 100% recycled cardboard to manufacture our bedding from a renewable and sustainable source.
- Easily composted and fully biodegradable, cardboard bedding breaks down more rapidly when composting and can be used as an effective mulch.
Please contact us to place an order.
Delivery is available nationwide.
Collection is available from our depot in Welshpool.
Please get in touch and we will be happy to help.